Thursday, July 17, 2008

ALL CLEAN

I got my PET Scan results back and everything is normal. I can't believe how stressed out I was waiting to hear back for the results. My doctor is going to have me go ahead and get a venogram done because of the collapsed blood vein in my right arm. It could be the cause of the pain and tingling I get. Who knows!!! I've had problems with carpal tunnel in the past, I wouldn't be surprised if it is just that. Anyway, the venogram is done a lot like a CT scan, so should be pretty painless. And the great news is that I don't have to drink the baruim mixture. They inject me with a special dye for the venogram.

Well I finally got my schedule for my new job and I have to say I am a bit disappointed. I get a whole whoppin 8 hours. 2 - four hour shifts... I knew going into this that it was part-time but I really thought it would be closer to the 20 hours a week mark. I'm still looking for another job, so maybe one of my applications will come through for me.

Well, I'm gonna run for now but I will try to post more often.

xoxo

1 comment:

Kelly Kane said...

Wow, somehow I didn't comment on this post, congrats on being clean my friend.

AND-- it's almost our birthday!!! Hope you doing something awesome and enjoy your day!

XO